I am so very excited for this. I am getting my passport and reading the regulations for travelling with a dog to Canada. I plotted the highways to take. And it is not until July. It is going to be amazing!
One Response to “Witches’ Sabbat at Raven’s Knoll”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Viranh of the Brambles
I'm a graduate student in engineering, a hedgewitch, a long-time pagan, an equestrian, and a lover of nature. I am from Bozeman, MT, but I currently live in Missouri. I own two horses, a few acres in the middle of the woods, and a ramshackle cabin. I'm currently dabbling in growing the traditional nightshades. I love coffee, reading, and stitchery, fall leaves, and dirt.
Blogs I Follow
- The Archdruid Report
- Banshee Arts
- Witchy Rambles
- Wytch of the North
- Pennies for the Boneyard
- Gluten-Free Goddess
- By Blood and Bone, By Staff and Stone
- Tales From the Stag King's Wife
- Scarlet Imprint
- Inciting A Riot
- She slays her own dragons
- Inside the coffee mug
- HiTechRedneckRides. And other things.
- Stitch Witch Cottage
- The Wild Hunt | A modern Pagan perspective.
- Comments for Walking the Hedge
- The Witch of Forest Grove